Position open: Assistant Property Manager
We are looking for a mature minded individual to join our fast growing property management team in East Victoria Park.
If you are interested in getting your foot in the door of Property Management, we want to hear from you! [artBreak]
- A responsible and confident person able to work both in a team atmosphere and individually
- Show attention to detail
- Display great organisational and time management skills
- Have a high standard of personal grooming
- Have a willingness to progress their career in Property Management
- Property Management registration preferable however not essential
- Valid drivers licence & reliable car essential
- Typing and data entry
- Liaising with owners and tenants
- Assisting with maintenance enquiries
- Showing properties to tenants
- Assisting Property Managers with day-to-day tasks including but not limited to, writing and sending mail, taking phone calls, and booking appointments
How to Apply:
Email your CV to Deborah.Gidman@rmaproperty.com.au
I would like to thank you for your understanding and efficiency.
I have thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated you being my real estate agent whilst in the house.