Queensland Emergency Contacts
Please find our recommended after hours services for emergencies only.
Please note these are the emergency contacts if your property is managed by our office in Mount Omanney.
Please note, the following items are repairs which are considered an emergency;
- Loss of power due to the circuit
- (A loss of power due to an appliance tripping the RCD, is not a cost which will be incurred by the Owner. Please note, if a tenant appliance has tripped the RCD, the cost of repair will be incurred by the tenant.)
- Gas Leak
- Major water leaks (e.g. burst pipes)
- Smashed windows or doors (e.g. break-ins), where the property has been left unsecured.)
** Any calls to our contractors which are not deemed an emergency, or are within usual business trading times, will result in the call out fee being charged to the tenant**
- Platinum Electrical - Phone: 0423 830 853 Mathew
Plumbing and Gas Emergencies
- Pearl Plumbing - Phone: 0423 830 853 Mathew
- MACGAS – Phone 0447 506 807 Brendan
- Locksmith 2 U - Phone: 0404037349 Micheal
Please note that if you have locked yourself out of the property or have lost your keys and need a locksmith to attend, you will be responsible for the payment of the invoice.
- Frog Glass - Phone: (07) 3272 1644
** Please note these contractors for glass emergencies may require payment prior to doing the work. If so, please keep the receipt/ invoice and give this to your Property Manager as soon as possible**
Please note that contractors are only to be called in an emergency, if a contractor is called out for any issues deemed not an emergency, the tenant may be liable for the cost of the visit.
I also had a meeting with xxxx (Financial Advisor) last night and forwarded on your email. We have 3 other properties and deal with 3 separate Real Estate agents and I passed on the feedback that RMA property were doing a great job in managing this property for us.
Would like to thank you and the team...
Jason Williams, Boral NSW Office