Resort Style Living3.1 / 16 Dolphin Drive, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210
- $430 PER WEEKPrice
- 24 June 21Available
Links / Tools
This 1 bedroom ground floor villa within the Magnificent Seashells Resort right on the waters edge of the ideal north facing Comet Bay. Fully furnished, this air-conditioned villa is in a truly unique location. Well appointed kitchen, spacious living areas with a private front courtyard, plenty of parking, spa in bathroom and large king size bed.
* Heated Horizon Swimming Pool and Spa overlooking the gorgeous Comet Bay Beach.
* Stunning Views on both levels of the Indian Ocean and Marina.
* Enjoy the use of the Tennis Court, Jacuzzi and Poolside terrace with BBQ facilities.
* Situated next to the Award Winning Mandurah Ocean Marina - enjoy all that is on offer including the Dolphin Quay Markets, Cafes, Retail Shops and Quality Restaurants.
* Walking distance to all amenities such as boating & jet ski hire, dolphin watching cruises, fishing, cinema's, performing arts and all that the city centre has to offer.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
NEW COVID RESTRICTIONS: ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER IN ORDER TO VIEW
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection' or alternatively go to our website and book the inspection on this site by entering your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today!
To apply for this property, please use the 'APPLY FOR PROPERTY' button on our website at rmaproperty.com.au
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
3.1 / 16 Dolphin Drive, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 ( get directions )