Walk into something special!13 Jurrell Street, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210
- $295 PER WEEKPrice
Links / Tools
Not many homes have that warm and homely feeling welcoming you home and you will know as soon as you walk through the front door of 13 Jurrell Street that you have stumbled across something special. With beautiful wood look flooring, flowing living areas, lovely finishing's and all the things that reflect the personality of those who appreciate quality and lifestyle. Ideally located in close proximity to public transport, lush parks, schools, shopping centres and so much more, this beautiful home offer you the convenient lifestyle you have always wanted.
Special features include...
* Large driveway for plenty of parking
* Side access to back
* Front porch to relax and watch the world go by
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan and reverse split system unit
* Good size minor bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Gorgeous bathroom
* Charismatic and modernized kitchen to create memories with loved ones
* Separate lounge with fire place. Perfect for these cold winter nights
* Formal dining
* Family/study room
* Fantastic patio overlooking newly laid lawns and lush citrus trees
* Easy to maintain gardens
* Designated BBQ area
* GRANNY FLAT equipped with kitchen, bedroom, shower and water closet. Perfect for family members and guests to come and stay
and so much more!
Register your details today for the next viewing time!
Go directly to www.rmaproperty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
13 Jurrell Street, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 ( get directions )