Comfy Secure Family Home10 Berrigan Drive, South Lake, Western Australia 6164
- South LakeLocation
- $380 PER WEEKPrice
Links / Tools
Come home to this private and secure property which boasts outdoor living galore.
Fully fenced and gated, with roller shutters to the front of the home, this property is perfect for the couple or busy family who want room to spread out and entertain family and friends in year-round comfort.
With wood-look vinyl flooring and neutral tones throughout, you can really make this space your own without the fuss and allergens of carpets.
There are two living areas - the formal lounge overlooking the front yard, and the combined family/kitchen/dining to the rear which flows out to the huge alfresco and fully-fenced backyard. The kitchen has oodles of cupboards and bench space and room for a dishwasher if you choose to add one, whilst the wrap-around windows allow almost a full view of the entire backyard so you can keep an eye on the kids while you whip up dinner.
There is reverse-cycle air conditioning to the main living area and a slow-combustion fire in the family room to keep you cosy in the cooler months. The kitchen enjoys the benefits of the morning sunshine. whilst the roller shutters and air-conditioning to the front of the home ensure you don't feel the heat in the afternoons.
The family bathroom is well laid out with vanity, shower, plenty of cupboards and a tub for a nice soak at the end of a busy day.
The kids will love riding their bikes on the path in the backyard while the adults sit back and enjoy a drink and a chat under the massive alfresco area.
There's plenty of parking here with two single carports, both behind the gates, and one with roller door which also allows drive-through access to the backyard if needed. Plus there's still heaps of room for parking extra vehicles on the extensive driveway!
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning (please note ducted air-conditioner is de-commissioned)
- Slow combustion wood fire to family room
- Secure fully-enclosed front and back yards
- HUGE alfresco overlooking big backyard
- Lovely kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Great family bathroom with shower, tub and vanity
- NO CARPETS for allergy-friendly easy-care living
- Roller shutters to front of home
- Two carports plus heaps of extra parking
- Lovely Beeliar Regional Park with jogging trails around Yangebup Lake at end of street
- Handy to local shops, schools and amenities
- Bus stops practically at the door & easy access to North Lake Road
- 5 minutes to Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, Cockburn Aquatic & Recreation Centre (ARC) & Cockburn Train & Bus Station
**Well-behaved PETS may be considered upon application
With very little rental stock available in the Perth market and the new school year upon us, this gem of a property will be snapped up quickly so we would encourage you to register for one of the first home opens available and be ready to submit your application.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Request an inspection' then enter your details or alternatively go to our website and book the inspection on this site by entering your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today!
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
10 Berrigan Drive, South Lake, Western Australia 6164 ( get directions )