Spacious home ready to move in18 Colville Street, Waikiki, Western Australia 6169
- $340 PER WEEKPrice
Links / Tools
NEW COVID RESTRICTIONS: ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER IN ORDER TO VIEW
The spacious living interior maintains the emphasis on a relaxed lifestyle, an alfresco area to linger over a meal in the night air or warm sunshine. Local parklands close by provide wonderful leisure opportunities also with Waikiki Village Shopping Centre just 150m away, walking distance to a host of reputable public/private schools, parks/playgrounds, public transport, medical facilities this beautiful home has so much to offer!
Special features include...
* Master bedroom located at the front of the property for the perfect parents retreat. Also has ensuite and walk-in robe
* Separate carpeted lounge with gas bayonet
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Great size minor bedrooms with BIR
* Reverse cycle air con for your comfort all year round
* Alfresco for your outdoor entertaining area that extends around the side
* Remote double garage with rear drive-through access to backyard
* Pets considered on application
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Register your details today for the next viewing.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection' or alternatively go to our website and book the inspection on this site by entering your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
To apply for this property, please use the 'APPLY FOR PROPERTY' button on our website at rmaproperty.com.au
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
18 Colville Street, Waikiki, Western Australia 6169 ( get directions )