Expansive Family Home On The Riverbank!6 Nore Crescent, Melton South, Victoria 3338
- Melton SouthLocation
- $450 PER WEEKPrice
Links / Tools
APPROVED APPLICATION PENDING
**CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL VIDEO**
- click on the link at the very bottom of the page!
Located in the ever-expanding Weir Views Exford Waters Estate awaits this impressive family home that is sure to tick all your boxes upon inspection!
Perfectly positioned in a beautiful part of Melbourne’s growing outer west suburbs where serenity and convenience meets, your family can enjoy a stress-free lifestyle on the Riverbank! Essential amenities are all within close proximity to the home, moments away you will find yourself at Opalia shopping centre, Melton South and Cobblebank train stations, station square shopping centre, education precincts both current & future including walking distance to an upcoming catholic primary school, approximately 45-minute drive leading to both Geelong and Melbourne CBD convenience doesn’t get much better!
Property features include;
• Master suite located at the rear has a grand and luxurious feel, fitted with a split system for all year round comfort the room offers direct access from your own private sliding door to the rear yard, a large walk-in robe followed by a stunning ensuite including double vanities, stone benchtops, oversized shower and separate toilet.
• Remaining three expansive bedrooms all featuring walk-in robes are served by a well-designed central bathroom including a two-way entry from the powder room and bedroom 2. The space offers a modern design including an oversized shower and separate bathtub, it is an ideal space for a growing family.
• Your entertaining needs are effortlessly taken care of with an array of spacious living quarters to choose from. An elegant formal lounge presents upon entry has the ability of being closed off with French style doors- ideal for quiet and formal gatherings or movie night with the family. Additionally, a light-filled spacious open plan living/meals area located at the rear is ideal for casual entertaining and family living. Furthermore, the home offers an additional study zone just off the main living which is the perfect for a home office.
• Sure to impress is the sleek hostess style kitchen. With a sophisticated design the kitchen is well-equipped with top of the range fittings & fixtures including modern appliances, 5 gas burner cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, 40mm stone benchtops, ample storage and bench space throughout, mirrored splashback and walk-in butler’s pantry including an additional sink, bench space and shelving. All your hosting needs are catered for!
• Step outside through one of two sliding doors from the main living area to your own backyard oasis, featuring an alfresco for all year round entertaining the backyard offers a low maintenance appeal including artificial turf and low maintenance garden beds so you can spend more time on the things that matter.
• Additional features of this beautiful home include; Central Heating, Zoned Evaporative Cooling Plus Additional Split System to Master, CCTV cameras and security system to give you those extra peaceful and secure sleeps, roller-shutters throughout the house, separate laundry with rear access including wall to wall bench space and storage space, additional walk in linen off the entrance hallway, alfresco with a gas point, remote-control double garage with internal and rear access and 5.5 KW solar panels which makes it an environmentally friendly and energy efficient property.
Located in a quiet family-friendly neighbourhood this estate is surrounded by parks, waterways, traversing trail paths so your family can enjoy nature's peaceful serenity. With so much on offer both current and upcoming this estate is sure to be of high demand and opportunity won't last long, so be sure to enquire with us today for your next inspection!
Please note that in order to minimise exposure risk to our team and the community, we are not conducting Open Homes for every property every week. Please register your details using the ‘Inspect’ button located on this page to be notified immediately of any upcoming inspection times. You may apply for a property without viewing it in person if you wish. If you choose to do this, we ask that you view all photos and the Virtual Inspection Video available (see bottom of advertisement for link) before you apply. If your application is approved, we will organise a Private Inspection time prior to you signing a Lease Agreement.
To apply for this property, please use the 'APPLY FOR PROPERTY' button.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
- Solar Panels
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Heating: other
- Living Areas: 1
Other Features / Notesbath,formal lounge,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,polished timber floors,storage area ,security lights,security windows,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,quiet location
6 Nore Crescent, Melton South, Victoria 3338 ( get directions )