Joondalup Out of Hours Contractors
- No Power (Please call Western Power first to ensure it’s not an issue outside the boundaries of your property).
- No hot water if on Friday night or Saturday and hot water is electric
- RCD’s tripping (if due to faulty appliances it may be at your expense if an electrician is sent out)
- Safety Issues (i.e. Live unprotected wires etc.)
- Gas Leaks
- No Water, Please call Water Corp first
- No hot water
- Blocked pipes
- Blocked toilet (only if there is one toilet at the property)
- Severe water leak where mains is required to be turned off.
- Burst pipes
- Windows or doors smashed where the security of the property has been compromised.
- Burglary where the security of the property has been compromised
- If the key has snapped inside the lock
- If the barrel is broken
If you have locked yourself out of the property or have lost your keys and need a locksmith to attend, you will be responsible for the payment of the invoice.
Please advise the supplier you are a tenant of Rental Management Australia when you ring them.