Mt Ommaney Out of Hours Contractors
Please note these are the emergency contacts if your property is managed by our office in Mt Ommaney. If it is within Office hours, please call our office to have repairs complete.
- Loss of power due to the circuit.
- A loss of power due to an appliance tripping the RCD, is not a cost which will be incurred by the Owner. Please note, if a tenant appliance has tripped the RCD, the cost of repair will be incurred by the tenant.
- Gas Leak
- Major water leaks (e.g. burst pipes)
- Smashed windows or doors (e.g. break-ins), where the property has been left unsecured.)
- Gas leaks
- No water
- No hot water
- Burst pipes
- Blocked pipes
- Blocked toilet (only if there is one toilet at the property)
- Severe water leak where mains is needed to be turned off
- Burglary where the security of the property has been compromised
- If the key has snapped inside the lock-
- If the barrel is broken
If you have locked yourself out of the property or have lost your keys and need a locksmith to attend, you will be responsible for the payment of the invoice.
These contractors for glass emergencies may require payment prior to doing the work. If so, please keep the receipt/ invoice and give this to your Property Manager as soon as possible.
Please note that contractors are only to be called in an emergency, if a contractor is called out for any issues deemed not an emergency, the tenant may be liable for the cost of the visit.