South Perth Out of Hours Contractors
Please note these are the emergency contacts if your property is managed by our office in South Perth. If it is within Office Hours, please call our office to have repairs complete.
- No power
- No electric HWS
- RCD’S tripping (if this is due to faulty appliances it may be at your expense that an electrician is sent out)
- Safety Issues (i.e. live unprotected wires etc.)
- Gas leaks
- No water (Please call the water corporation first to ensure that it is not an issue outside the boundaries of your property as this could be why the water is turned off PH: 9420 2420)
- No hot water
- Burst pipes
- Blocked pipes
- Blocked toilet (only if there is one toilet at the property)
- Severe water leak where mains is needed to be turned off
- Burglary where the security of the property has been compromised
- If the key has snapped inside the lock
- If the barrel is broken
Please note that if you have locked yourself out of the property or have lost your keys and need a locksmith to attend, you will be responsible for the payment of the invoice.
- Windows or doors smashed where the security of the property has been compromised
Please note that contractors are only to be called in an emergency, if a contractor is called out for any issues deemed not an emergency, the tenant may be liable for the cost of the visit.