Werribee Out of Hours Contractors

Please note these are the emergency contacts if your property is managed by our office in Werribee.  If it is within Office Hours, please call our office to have repairs complete.



  • No Power (Please call Western Power first to ensure it’s not an issue outside the boundaries of your property).  
  • No electric HWS
  • RCD’S tripping (if this is due to faulty appliances it may be at your expense that an electrician is sent out)
  • Safety Issues (i.e. live unprotected wires etc.)

ACC Electrical & Telecommunication   
Ph: 0423 893 543  




  • Gas leaks
  • No water (Please call the water corporation first to ensure that it is not an issue outside the boundaries of your property)
  • No hot water
  • Burst pipes
  • Blocked pipes
  • Blocked toilet (only if there is one toilet at the property)
  • Severe water leak where mains is needed to be turned off


Ochre Plumbing & Gas Fitting
Ph: 0418 178 215

Madeo Plumbing
Ph: 0402 163 197




  • Windows or doors smashed where the security of the property has been compromised.

Billy Home Maintenance
Ph: 0421 400 337




  • Burglary where the security of the property has been compromised
  • If the key has snapped inside the lock-
  • If the barrel is broken

City West Locksmiths
Ph: 0414 930 586


Please note:

You must advise the supplier you are a tenant of Rental Management Australia when you ring them. If you have locked yourself out of the property or have lost your keys and need a locksmith to attend, you will be responsible for the payment of the invoice.