Rental Management Australia is a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals who are committed to ensuring the management of their portfolio is their top priority.
Focusing solely on rental management services, RMA can provide a level of personalised and professional service unmatched by larger real estate firms, with the main source of referrals proudly being word of mouth.
RMA combines the use of cutting edge, innovative technology and a personal, local, hands-on approach, providing a suite of easy-to-use products, which have been carefully selected to give all owners the very best opportunities to maximise the return on their investment.
We recently have updated our property management technology to give all owners and tenants more flexibility and information relating to their property. At a click of a button owners and tenants are able to access everything they need to know about their property and communicate directly with their property manager 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
In summary RMA provides the following:
- We provide a specialist service – we only deal withresidential property management (no sales) and our ownershave a team working to get them the best results:
- A Leasing Manager who specialises in “selling” aproperty to potential tenants and getting that first indication on whether the tenant is a good one
- A Market Specialist who makes sure owners are gettingthe best possible return on the property and staying ahead of market trends to ensure no money is left on the table which should be in an owner’s pocket.
- A Property Manager who specialises in ensuringthe property is well maintained and that tenants continue to do the right thing.
- The team will liaise during the leasing process to make sure an owner gets the best possible result. Multiplesets of eyes on applications leaves much less room for error (extremely important at this time when there is an increased demand for tenants looking for properties when there are significantly reduced number of availableproperties). RMA has a full-time Leasing Manager (that understands developer product) and is able to show the property multiple times in a week including after hours and at weekends to meet tenant demand.
- Owners and tenants always have a dedicated phone number and email so that if they ever feel there is an issue they know exactly who to call and without awkwardness.
- All our staff are either long-term (some over 10 years) orcarefully chosen to join us to ensure they will deliver excellence in property management.
Currently we are seeing multiple applications at first viewings due to increased demand and our Leasing Manager does all they can to keep negotiation moving to ensure the owner obtains the best returns and best possible tenants.
It is not just about leasing quickly. It is about leasing well!
Speak with our expert Business Development Manager Stephanie Reid today on 0409 765 045.