Port Kennedy Out of Hours Contractors
Please note these are the emergency contacts if your property is managed by our office in Port Kennedy. If it is within Office hours, please call our Office to have repairs complete.
• No Power (Please call Western Power first to ensure it’s not an issue outside the boundaries of your
• No electric HWS
• RCD’s tripping (if this is due to faulty appliances it may be at your expense that an electrician is sent out)
• Safety Issues (i.e. live unprotected wires etc.)
- Gas Leaks
- No Water (Please call Water Corp first to ensure it’s not an issue outside the boundaries of your property.)
- No hot water
- Burst pipes
- Blocked pipes
- Blocked toilet (only if there is one toilet at the property)
- Severe water leak where mains in needed to be turned off.
• Windows or doors smashed where the security of the property has been compromised.
• Burglary where the security of the property has been compromised
• If the key has snapped inside the lock
• If the barrel is broken
Please note that if you have locked yourself out of the property or have lost your keys and need a locksmith to attend, you will be responsible for the payment of the invoice.